Instructional Data Management Systems
IDMS SchoolNet is provided to ALL DeKalb employees. IDMS SchoolNet houses all student data populated by our Student Information System with academic schedules, grades, standardized test scores, benchmark data and much more.
The modules DeKalb employees have access to is based on the staff assignment in the district.
- Splash Page: Everyone has a home page once you login. Check it out for announcements, links and your upcoming professional learning activities.
- Educator Development:PD Planner access for locating and registering for professional development at the district and local level. All credit you earn is maintained here.
- School & District Data:All Administrators in DeKalb have this module providing access to district data, region and school data and the ability to generate reports.
- Classrooms: ALL teachers have this module if they have assigned class sections. Student data is readily available for students assigned to that teacher. School Administrators can see this module as well as teachers.
- Assessment Admin: This module is provided to teachers for the purpose of locating district assessments such as benchmarks and SLOs. Teachers can create their own classroom assessments and assign to their class sections. Some Academic coaches and administrators have this module for creating school assessments.
First Time Login for New Employees
- Please open the document below for steps to obtaining your username and initial temporary password.
- Current employees who need to reset your password can follow the same directions to accomplish this yourself.
Navigate the various pages by using the navigation icons provided in the left pane.