Our SubFinder system automates teacher absence reporting and substitute teacher placement. Teachers and substitutes should use their employee identification number to log in. In addition to the telephone system, teachers, substitutes, and administrators may access SubFinder through WebConnect [ http://subfinder.dekalb.k12.ga.us ]. Teachers and substitutes should use their last name in the name field and employee identification number in the password field.
- SubFinder instructions [ http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/www/documents/human-resources/substitute-instructions-phone.pdf ]
- WebConnect instructions [ http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/www/documents/human-resources/substitute-instructions-web.pdf ]
- SubFinder instructions [ http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/www/documents/human-resources/administrators-instructions-phone.pdf ]
- WebConnect instructions [ http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/human-resources/sub-finder/administrator-instructions-web ]
Attention Substitutes: Attention Substitutes: You may now report to the Department of Public Safety [ http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/public-safety ] to pick up your Identification Badges for the 2015-2016 School Year!.
Hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
- Fridays 8:00 A.M. - 11:45 A.M.
- No appointments are needed!!
As a reminder, all Substitutes must work at least 10 days during the 2014-2015 School Year in order to be renewed.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Nicole Collins [ mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ] at 678-676-0224 or by email at email@example.com.
Division of Human Resources