Our SubFinder system automates teacher absence reporting and substitute teacher placement. Teachers and substitutes should use their employee identification number to log in. In addition to the telephone system, teachers, substitutes, and administrators may access SubFinder through WebConnect [ http://subfinder.dekalb.k12.ga.us ]. Teachers and substitutes should use their last name in the name field and employee identification number in the password field.
- SubFinder instructions [ http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/www/documents/human-resources/substitute-instructions-phone.pdf ]
- WebConnect instructions [ http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/www/documents/human-resources/substitute-instructions-web.pdf ]
- SubFinder instructions [ http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/www/documents/human-resources/administrators-instructions-phone.pdf ]
- WebConnect instructions [ http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/human-resources/sub-finder/administrator-instructions-web ]
Attention Substitutes: It is that time of year again - RENEWAL TIME!!! Please see the 2015-2016 Flyer for the Renewal Process for Substitutes [ https://subfinder.dekalb.k12.ga.us/WC2/Common/dcs/assets/pdf/renewal_process.pdf ] and Evaluation Form [ https://subfinder.dekalb.k12.ga.us/WC2/Common/dcs/assets/pdf/evaluation_form.pdf ]. In order to be eligible to continue service as a Substitute for the 2015-2016 School Year, all required information must be completed by July 15, 2015. Please note, open dates to be fingerprinted are June 1- June 30, 2015. Please report to the DeKalb County School District's Public Safety Department ( 5861 Memorial Drive Stone Mountain, GA 30038 [ https://www.google.com/maps/place/5861+Memorial+Dr,+Stone+Mountain,+GAemail@example.com,-84.1987928,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x88f5a8dbdddd992f:0xf5d5abc3614bca23 ]). Hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
- Fridays 8:00 A.M. - 11:45 A.M.
- No appointments are needed!!
As a reminder, all Substitutes must work at least 10 days during the 2014-2015 School Year in order to be renewed.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Angelica R. Collins [ mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ] at 678-676-0501 or by email at email@example.com.
Division of Human Resources